An inspection by an accredited inspection agency (i.e. SGS) report will be provided to the customer when:
- Praemium ACE Foods product leaves the mill/storage
- Praemium ACE Foods product reaches port warehouse
- Freight is on board.
An Ace Foods Operations staff member will provide the following documents to the customer:
- Original invoice and packing list
- Copy of original Bill of Lading (BL)
- Proof of insurance
- Testing or international survey form
- Original fumigation report
- Original certificate of origin
- Original health and sanitary certification
The Pre-loading Survey
Our Shipping Manager carries out the following pre-shipping survey on port independent of the shipping agency:
- That the vessel’s holds are clean and free of salt or other residues.
- Hatch covers are weather-tight.
- There are adequate ventilation systems onboard which are unobstructed
- Material used as dunnage is clean and dry.
- Adequate ventilation channels should have been constructed.
- Moisture tests are conducted on the cargo to ensure it is within the moisture content limits noted on the cargo quality certificate or as per the receiver’s requirement.
- Independent tallying of cargo to avoid shortage claims.
- Pre-loading inspection/continuous tally onboard to ensure that only sound bags are loaded into the vessel.
- Visual quality inspection of the cargo to eliminate the loading of any damaged, cut/torn or heavily stained bags.
- Packing and marking inspections.
- All bags are the same size.
- Spare empty bags are included with the cargo in case bags are torn or damaged during carriage or discharge.